Tuesday, December 24, 2013

NYC!

I am SO lucky to have the opportunity to travel some with my job. I LOVE my quick NY trips! It's so much fun, so fast paced, so different than the daily life that I'm used to. Although I've been to NYC a few times, I still act like a tourist. :) I was able to capture a few shots from the office!





What was even more awesome was that this was around Christmas! AND it ended up snowing!!!!!!!!!! My best friend came up for the weekend too! See details from our trip in my NYC tab at the top of my blog!



If you've been to NY I'm sure you've received a long list from multiple people on where to eat, what bars to go to, who has the best steaks, etc. Although having that list is nice, I find it more enjoyable to just wander and pop into places.  The night before my best friend arrived I had a free evening on my own.  I was craving Italian and I saw a place called Pasta Lovers.  How perfect!  I ended up sitting at the bar and told the bartender to order me something amazing.  He did!  The bolognese pasta was amazing, and so were the bartender's pours!  :)





Some places may surprise you! Depending on your travel preferences, walk, wander, explore! NYC is a big place and not everyone knows everything! Discover on your own! 


No comments:

Post a Comment