Sunday, July 6, 2014

Food Critic: Magnum Ice Cream Bars

So, I've officially tried almost all the flavors of Magnum ice cream bars over the past month in Thailand. It. Is. Just. SO. Hot! :) I wanted to share my thoughts of the flavors I've tried in case you want to try one of these rich delectable treats. Man, Magnum's marketing team sure knows what they are doing in Thailand!

Magnum Classic - aka vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate. What Magnum Bars have going for them is their vanilla ice cream and chocolate coverings are very rich. So if rich plain vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate is your thing, this should work for you.



Magnum Almond - this is just like the above but with bits of almond in the chocolate crust. Definitely adds some depth and additional flavor. Pretty Good.



Magnum Choco Cappuccino - I must say I was the least impressed with this one. It's just like the Classic bar but with toffee chip tasting things in the chocolate crust. Not that special if you ask me.

Magnum Chocolate & Strawberry - This one was pretty special. This had the same outside chocolate coating, but inside was a sweet rich strawberry swirl vanilla ice cream. This is my second favorite thus far!!!



Now for my favorite...

Magnum Gold: Where do I start! This one flipped the script. Inside is rich caramel and vanilla swirl ice cream, dipped in their Classic chocolate covering. However, this is also dipped in a salted caramel covering, too. MAN - this does it! The ice cream is so rich, so sweet, but the addition of the salted caramel covering just takes this to another level!!!!



Ok there you have it folks - I will update the above with each additional flavor I try. Per their website it looks like I have some more ice cream eating to do!

Headed to yoga in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment