Friday, September 2, 2016

Walk the Brooklyn Bridge!

If you're visiting New York City, one of the things you must do is walk the Brooklyn Bridge!!!! I live in New York City and I still love doing it! Although I only do it when I have friends and family in town, I've done it three times now and still love it every time!


I prefer to walk from Brooklyn toward Manhattan because you get the beautiful skyline in the background! It's about a mile long so it goes pretty fast, make sure to take a lot of pictures! :)


Another cool thing about walking toward Manhattan, is you're fairly close to the World Trade Center Memorial. It's about a 10 minute walk once you get off the bridge, and totally worth it.


Another tip, if you take the ferry you'll get a nice view of the city! Head out from either the Greenpoint or N. Williamsburg ferry landing. It's either a $4 or $6 per person depending on the day, with amazing skyline views before you even start the bridge walk. You'll get to go under the Williamsburg Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, and the Brooklyn Bridge!

Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment