Sunday, February 4, 2018

Nine Days Until Bali!

I never thought I would be this excited to visit Bali again!  My first trip to Bali was three and a half years ago when I decided to quit my job and travel the world!  I had no plans other than to not come back.

I came home after 3 months.

Bali was actually the last stop on my Southeast Asia tourThailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and then Bali.  By the end, I was tired.  Tired of what exactly I wasn't sure.  But I knew I needed a new direction.  I needed to go home, get back to work, make a plan, and execute on it.  I had a house in Bali paid for the month and I left one week early to fly back to the states.  My original experience of Bali sounds sour, but I was in such a transitional space it took away from the beauty I did see but didn't register at that time.  Fast forward and it's interesting to see yourself grow.  :)  Now I'm living my BEST life in NYC and thankful I get another chance to experience Bali!

The universe aligned me to retreat with a bad ass human, a bomb ass dancer and energetic yoga teacher who stopped me in my tracks the first time I met her.  Stay tuned, no doubt our combined vibrations of 5,000 gazillion will make for a magical trip.  !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment