Friday, December 28, 2012

Blond hair don't care!

Today I highlighted my hair the blondest it's been since I was a kid! Long hair don't care! Blond hair don't care! :)

It's time for a new year folks. 2013!  Time to wipe the slate clean and start anew.

This month I have been reflecting, a lot.  I've realized that any negativity you speak reflects back directly in your life. I've definitely felt that lately, or more so noticed how much negativity and gossip I speak! I can't do it anymore. I do not want to be surrounded or associated with any drama, negativity or gossip, regarding friends OR family.   It's just too damaging to the soul.

2013 is a new year and I feel it will be a great one!  New hair. New job. New outlook on life. And hopefully even more amazing chapters and milestones.

SMILE. It's contagious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment