Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Backpacking??

So, for a while now I've been thinking about backpacking through Europe. The future at my job started to feel uncertain, so I was strategizing "Plan B" as if I could predict the future. I told myself, "If I get laid off I'm going to take a month and travel Europe!"  Well, what do you know... My "Plan B" may soon become my Plan A!

Now I'm starting to think if I'm really cut out for backpacking. I mean, can I bring a pair of high heels?! What about my flat iron!? I don't want to be in tennis shoes and have my hair in a pony tail 24/7. I mean I can, but I would like to be cuter if possible. Am I losing the point here?? Haha.

I've already mapped out a few of the top Hostels in Europe. Now I need to search the best travel options, whether it be train, bus or plane. Then I need to hit up REI to see about this backpack. Maybe they'll be room for my flat iron and a pair of heels. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment