Thursday, October 24, 2013

Top 10+ Cities In The World!

Have you been to any of the below cities?  WHY NOT?  I had the pleasure of visiting Florence, Bruges, and Barcelona over my month long backpacking adventure in Europe.  I must say Florence was amazing I extended my stay for a week there!  Bruges was absolutely cute like something out of a fairy tale.  Barcelona has incredible history and umm a beach!  Check out details of my trips on my blog - pages are above!   

Here's a small selection of the rankings.
 
Top cities in the world:
 
1. San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
2.= Budapest, Hungary
2.= Florence, Italy
4. Salzburg, Austria
5.= Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5.= San Sebastián, Spain
7. Vienna, Austria
8. Rome
9. Siena, Italy
10. Québec City
11.= Cape Town, South Africa
11.= Bruges, Belgium
13. Vancouver, Canada
14. Kyoto, Japan
15.= Prague, Czech Republic
15.= Kraków, Poland
17.= Victoria, Canada
17.= Sydney
17.= Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
20.= Seville, Spain
20.= Beirut, Lebanon
22.= Paris
22.= Melbourne, Australia
24.= Venice, Italy
24.= Barcelona, Spain
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment