Saturday, August 16, 2014

Intuitive Palm Reading

"Those that don't believe in magic will never find it."

I believe in magic. I believe in many things, as I believe we are not aware of the unlimited possibilities that lie within us, on this planet, and beyond.

This week in Bali I went to visit an intuitive palm reader named Angus Sihman.



When I first walked in I was blown away by the serenity, sweet smells and sound of running water. Describing this place as beautiful is an understatement.



We signed in and waited patiently in his small waiting area. His daughter was running around with her stuffed animals throwing them behind our couches, enticing us to play with her, which worked. She was full of light. Unsure when the session would start I quickly ran to the restroom. Have you ever seen a restroom so cool?? It was basically outside! :)



After returning soon enough here comes Angus with his blue Aladdin like headband and SUPER long fingernails! I'd never seen fingernails like this in person, only on TV. His presence was strong.

There were actually four of us who set up appointments to meet with him. When he came over he asked us who wanted to go first. I looked at my friend who initially found Angus to set up the appointments and asked if she wanted to, and she casually said no it doesn't matter. The other girls looked around and hesitated so I said SURE, I WILL!

He led me down the side of his beautiful entrance terrace to an open room with two day-bed type beds on either side of the room. The floor in between the beds was with outlined with flowers in a rectangular shape with incense burning on the right side of the room. He told me to put my stuff on that bed and to "turn off my mobile phone." He invited me over to sit with him on his bed. He first asked me if I wanted this to be a palm reading or energy session. I said, "umm a little both?"

As I sat on his right side, he asked for my left hand and he pressed one of his hands into mine for a good 20 seconds with his eyes closed. I closed mine too in an attempt to feel the energy he was channeling. Then of course I stopped to look at him to watch what he was doing. The way he worked was so cute. He asked if I had any questions, which I did. He would look at my palm with a magnifying glass, then put it down and grab my hand and hold it while we talked. We interacted, chatted and held hands, and the messages he gave me were very interesting and special. I will keep them to myself in attempt not to jinx anything, as I was pretty happy with my reading.  :)

I know some may not "believe" in this, but I do. I do not take everything they say to heart, or as the absolute truth, more so a check and balance on things. Also, every choice you make can also redirect your future, so depending on the next choices you make you could be redirecting your future and what you just heard could essentially be void. Makes sense right?

Anyway, I highly encourage you to Google "Energy Healing" or "Intuitives" in your home town. Go see one. See what they have to say. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the positive energy you'll experience with them and the information you could discover, and be surprised that they knew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment