Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bad Dates

SO, yes, I've had a few serious relationships in my life, but I'll admit most of my adult life has been filled with a hell of a lot of dates.  Some dates have been good, some have been ok, but some have been borderline weird, crazy, or terrible! Of course I tell my girlfriends my crazy stories and they always say "Elizabeth you need to write a book!"  I've been hesitant, because on some dates I do mention my blog and how I write about my travels, life, etc.  But it's gotten to a point now where I just don't care!  I don't plan on seeing these "bad dates" again anyway!  I've accumulated enough "bad date" material and I think it is the perfect time to start sharing these crazy stories!

Now, this post would be too long to go back in time to cover all of the crazy dates I've had.  Like the guy who got so drunk at a basketball game that he threw up on himself and fell asleep in his seat, which was only a couple rows back from the Celtics!  Or the guy who told me that he's into open relationships and was floored when a girl he recently met, who was already in a relationship, broke it off with him (after she told him she slept with another guy, but he wasn't mad about that part).  Or the guy who friended me and borderline stalked me on Facebook.  Or the guy who was a pet cremator.  Or the guy who talked about himself for 2 hours and never asked one question about me.  Or the guy I dated for a little while, who stalked my blog, later realized that some of my posts weren't about him and then he went off on me! 

Unfortunately I could go on and on, but this could be fun.  Of course my goal in life is to NOT be a habitual dater (or habitual bitch as my brother said).  But until I find Mr. Right - I meet a lot of Mr. Wrong's in the process.  I know there are a lot of women that go through this - and ladies you are not alone!!!

My intention is not to bash guys here.  But only to vocalize the experience of meeting men that just aren't right for me.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment