Sunday, January 18, 2015

NYC Weekend!

As we were approaching LaGuardia airport I looked out my window and saw the craziest thing. I saw a circle rainbow. At first it was just the circular rainbow, but as we descended into different angles of sunlight, I suddenly noticed our plane's shadow IN the rainbow. 

Man, what magic!


New York trips are so much fun! I was lucky enough to be flown up to NYC for an interview! I chose to stay over the weekend to explore the city with one of my friends. But business first - interview time!


After a full day of interviews it was time to unwind! I've been to New York quite a few times, but now was the time to explore the city as a potential future resident! My girlfriend showed me around a few neighborhoods so I could get a jump start on things should the universe place me in this direction!


Working in Manhattan you have a few options of where to live, price depending of course. We checked out various neighborhoods in Manhattan and in Brooklyn.


NYC has some of the most interesting street art, which I love! 




Sometimes you see the craziest things in NYC!!!!


My short weekend was maximized to the fullest, hanging out and checking out local digs.  I hope I get to come back soon!  Until next time New York City...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interviews! Come join us on the boat if time permits!

    ReplyDelete