Friday, April 19, 2013

Weird Vibes

The other day marked my exact halfway point of my backpacking trip, while in Amsterdam :) The first 2 weeks were exhilarating and exciting!  However in Amsterdam I started missing my friends some. Just wishing they were there with me!

After Amsterdam I decided to go to Berlin last minute b/c everyone kept raving about it. Germany was not originally in my set travel plans.  Honestly I never had a "pull" or desire to go to Germany.  Just didn't.  Even with all that I decided I would check out Berlin!  I must say though that I do not like the energy here.  Don't get me wrong Berlin has been through A LOT and today I stood in some very historic places.  But I am here and I do not like it. Just seems heavy, negative, sour, or like something bad could happen. I do not know why I have such feelings when I am such an open minded person. Maybe I was German in one of my past lives and its telling me to get the hell out?? Who knows! I am headed out of here tomorrow though, most likely to Switzerland then Italy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment