Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Barefoot Escape

My cousin started a very cool jewelry line called Barefoot Escape! Her pieces are so cool, so boho chic that I had to share with my readers! I love her jewelry and she will have a big order coming from me very soon! Check out some of her jewelry and how to order below!!! :)


Barefoot Escape is a handmade jewelry line inspired by boho fashion and a personal connection to the sea. Barefoot Escape is hoping to grow into a more widely known jewelry line for unique and original designs. Customs are available for those who truly appreciate individual tastes.

Any Free-Spirited person who wishes to take in a piece of Barefoot Escape for themselves can order directly by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/barefootjewelry and pay through paypal. There are hopes of an Etsy account in the near future.







1 comment: