Monday, October 6, 2014

Bikini Pictures = More Likes?

I had an interesting conversation with a man recently about my blog. I told him I wrote about life, love, travel, etc. I told him I averaged around 1,000 page views a month, which I'm quite proud of! Well, he told me he knew exactly what I could do to get more page views.........post bikini pictures! He said THAT is the way to get more likes, page views and ad sales! Wow. Really? SO - this post is just that - Bikini pics! I'm going to see how well this post does in comparison to others. If it does well, well he was right, and I may have to incorporate more posts like this more often! :)

If you like this post, please take a moment to click the "g+1" button on my blog homepage!  If this does well I'll be sure to make this a regular post!  We shall see! ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment