Friday, February 20, 2015

Flashback Friday

Today I've been reflecting on a lot of things, and I stumbled upon a lot of old pictures from my travels over the past few years. It's nice to reflect every now and then to understand where you've been and where you're going.  I'm extremely grateful for these experiences.

I wanted to share some of my favorite travel photos. Feel free to follow the links to find additional details on my travels in these special places.


This photo was taken walking around Lisbon, Portugal.



This photo was taken from the office of my previous employer in New York City



This was one of my first days in Bora Bora, French Polynesia.  I was extremely excited to get in this magical water. I brought that inner tube from home and the resort had flippers and masks for us to use. I was ready to go!  



This picture was taken in Thailand at the Tiger Temple. I was actually walking a tiger! You are looking at me trying my hardest to be invisible in this moment. The tiger had stopped to pee and was barely looking back watching me. The range of emotions I was feeling in this exact moment are indescribable.



Here I am walking up the stairs inside the Duomo in Florence, Italy.  Florence was one of my favorite places I visited in Europe.



I'd taken a trolley up the mountain to this high viewpoint in Interlaken, Switzerland. 



This picture was taken on a boat tour of the islands off Thailand. These magical waters are my second favorite in the world after Bora Bora.




No comments:

Post a Comment