Thursday, November 29, 2012

Drizzy!

It's not often that I can relate, or enjoy so many versus a particular rapper says, or raps.  But Drake, he's a different story.  I've thought about starting a tab with my favorite rap lyrics, and that still might happen.....  But until then here's some of my favorite Drake verses, and some he must have plucked from my head....  :)  Which are which??

What are your favorite Drake lyrics?  :)



- You got that shit that somebody will look for but wont find

- Always gone but never hard to find

- Every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto, TWICE

- Jealousy is just love at hate at the same time

- Looking for the right way to do the wrong things

- Drake just stands for Do Right And Kill Everything

- I'm just feeling sorry for whoever got to sweep her up

- Life ain't a rehearsal, the camera's always rolling

- My team good we don't really need a mascot

- Cant see em cuz the money in the way

- Kush rolled glass full I prefer the better things

- You getting ready so I know we're gonna be here a while
in the bathroom, flat irons and nail files
spending hours in salons on your hair style
or in the mall steady racking up the air miles
hit the gym - step on the scale - stare at the number
you say you droppin 10lbs preparing for summer
and you don't do it for the men, men never notice
you just do it for your self, you the fuckin coldest
intelligent too, oooh you're my sweetheart
Ive always liked my women book and street smart
long as they gotta a little class like half days,
and the confidence to look over my past ways

-  You never see it coming you just get to see it go

- Lately I've been drinking like there's a message in a bottle

- The bandwagon is full but you can try to run behind it

- I better find your lovin, I better find your heart

- I live for the nights that I cant remember, with the people that I wont forget

- You can tell by looking in my eyes right now, that nothing really comes as a surprise right now, cuz we just having the times of our lives right now

- You lose some and win some.  As long as the outcome is income

- Don't I got the shit got the world want to hear again?  Don't Michael Jordan still got his hoop earring in?

- Bitches smiling at ya, must be happy hour

- Back in the days, Acura days

- Its like 06' in your backyard, I'm in love with Jade...  And I'm still in love because when its that real is when it doesn't fade

No comments:

Post a Comment