Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012!!

If for some terrible reason I was ever asked for my "last meal" it would ultimately be what is served at Thanksgiving.  Chicken (or turkey), green beans, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, etc.  The list goes on and on!   I would possibly need two plates to cover everything I wanted.  :)

Besides being a complete fat ass and celebrating the amount of food you can eat, Thanksgiving is also the time to be truly thankful and grateful, and celebrate your friends and family.  I can honestly say I am truly blessed.  I'm extremely thankful for my family and friends, and elastic pants. 

I had the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving at a new location this year, the NC Mountains.  Hello Grandfather Mountain!   


The weather was amazing this year.  It was in the low 60's!



A Thanksgiving blog post would not be correct without pictures of food!!  This was not even the full spread!!


Taking pictures of an awesome plate of food is pretty standard amongst my friends.  :)


I didn't leave the house from Wednesday to Saturday.  We watched a few movies:  Limitless, The Magic of Belle Isle, GREY, Finding Forrester, Haywire, and Act of Valor.  I love catching up on movies!  Especially with a nice view...




 I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!  I definitely did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment