Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Return to Love

I just started reading this amazing book called, A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson.  My wonderful friend and energy teacher/healer Dana Childs recommended it to me.  I am only in the introduction but have found SO MANY amazing quotes that have touched me to the core.  I thought I would share as A Return to Love is what so many of us need.....  :)

"Love is what we were born with.  Fear is what we have learned here."

"Our childlike self is the deepest level of our being. It is who we really are and what is real doesn't go away."

"Love is the intuitive knowledge of our hearts. Its a world beyond that we all secretly long for. An ancient memory that beckons us to return."

"We overvalue what we perceive with our physical senses, and undervalue what we know to be true in our hearts."

"Its as though we've been lost in a dark, parallel universe where things are loved more than people."

"When we attach value to things that aren't love - money, cars, prestige - we are loving things that cant love us back."

"Meaning doesn't lie in things. Meaning lies in us."

No comments:

Post a Comment