Monday, June 9, 2014

I Will Miss Them!!

In three days I will be flying out to Southeast Asia for four months. This was my last weekend in town so I decided to spend some quality time with friends and family.  

My friends are so awesome and I will miss them dearly. Special thanks and shout out to my BFF of 15 years for throwing me an awesome party and cookout! I had a blast!!!!



Getting out on and in the water was also a must. Water makes me happy.



There are so many things that I am going to miss. My goddaughter saying more amazing words and sentences. My nephew will soon start talking more as well. There are also so many friends that live out of town that I didn't get a chance to see.  I really hope my moms dog doesn't pass while I am gone. But rather than focusing on the negative I like to focus on the positive....



It's pretty amazing what you can accomplish on your own, if you can take just one step outside the box, or one leap of faith, you'd be surprised what you find yourself getting into. :) This journey is just another chapter in my amazing book. I'm so thankful for all of my friends and loved ones who have been able to touch others' hearts. It is through kindness, friendship and giving that truly radiates positive waves, slowly changing this planet into a happier place. 

Backpacking in three days OMG!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment