Thursday, April 24, 2014

Drizzy Part II

More beautiful lyrics from Drake.  I know he hates it when people say they're feeling him - but.....I AM.  :)


Isn't it amazing
how you talk all this shit
and we still lack communication
How beautiful our kids will be
girl I don't need convincing
How every conversation starts with
this time will be different now
Oh the idea is fun
Oh the idea is fun
Oh the idea is so fun every time
At least we try for home run every time


Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
Somewhere between I want it and I got it
Somewhere between I'm sober and I'm lifted
Somewhere between a mistress and commitment


I'm the only one that's putting up shots and like a pot luck you need to come with it


I just gave the city life
It ain't about who did it first
It's about who did it right


Same city same friends if you're looking for me
same city same friends if you're looking


Don't talk to me like I'm famous
Don't assume because I don't respect assumptions babe
I'm just trying to connect with something babe


I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different


You're a flower child beautiful child I'm in your zone


I piece letters together and get to talking reckless
I don't change the credentials you know you see the necklace
My life is a completed checklist
I'm tired of hearing about who you checking for now
Just give it time
We'll see who's still around a decade from now



 

No comments:

Post a Comment