Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Seated Spine Twist Bind!!!

Last night in yoga I finally was able to do the seated spine twist bind!!! Here is the pose:


This is one of those poses I thought I would never achieve. I always enjoyed this pose but honestly I thought I was a ways off from getting there. Toward the end of class we started the pose.  We first did the left side but I didn't quite make it. But when we went to the right side I noticed how the girl next to me positioned her hands to start the bind....  I did the same thing a VOILA I DID IT!!!! 

Isn't it funny how we think we are so far OFF from something. We aren't that flexible, capable or strong enough, YET. The limits we place on ourselves are the worst! We are our own biggest enemy. All it takes is one flash of light, one flash of hope, and YOU trying a littler harder. You will be surprised at how far you can go!!! 

I am so happy my yoga practice is on another level. And I cant wait to see how much further I can go!!!!!  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment