Monday, February 24, 2014

IN love

"We can love our pets. You need to be IN love with the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with." 

That was a quote from The Bachelor last night, and it really hit home for me. My last relationship: I was in love with him, and he just loved me. There is a big difference.  If someone tells you they love you, but they can turn around and walk away from you. That essentially means that they care for you deeply, and can willingly walk out of your life. I wish you the best!  LOL. That's not being IN love with someone. I've never heard someone compare the love of a pet to the love of a significant other. And this one sums it up very well. 

Don't love me like you love your dog or your cat. That's not the kind of love I'm looking for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment