Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thoughts.

As close as you are far
As close to you like the double lid on a mason jar


Your eyes tell me you'll never leave
Yet the distance at times proves you have much more to see
You're morphing into the beautiful butterfly you were meant to be
Slowly to flap away from my heart as if you touched down to rest your wings


How far are you into your bloom I wonder

I fear you may go too soon
But I cannot help but embrace
How it feels to love you is such an amazing place


Please prove me wrong

Our roots are undeniable
Beautiful roots
Connected in past lives
Yet to understand our fruits

I want to keep you
I love you
I want you
I need you
But as good as it feels from my place
I can't wait to feel the same reciprocated embrace


I'm not afraid to stand alone in love
I just wish I didn't have to

No comments:

Post a Comment