Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lite Headed - Disconnected & Loving It

Have you ever had those days where you feel light headed, but not in a bad way?  I sometimes wonder if on these days am I close to accessing other planes, other ways of seeing, thinking and feeling?!

It's so interesting.  On these days when I'm walking around I feel as if I'm floating.  My thoughts are no longer on the ground, they are in the sky.  I feel so happy, disconnected to all the trivial stresses of life.  Should I meditate on these days?  Am I almost THERE?  It's as if I am walking around smiling with clouds in my head.

The feeling is almost indescribable, so beautiful that it's almost scary!  Maybe I am about to pass out?  Did I drink too much wine last night?  ;)

What this tells me is we should always be mindful to what we are FEELING.  Take EVERY opportunity you can to open your mind, your thoughts and heart.  You could discover something amazing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment