Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Food Critic aka Food Lover

This is my official first food critic post!!!!!  I highly doubt I will post any criticizing posts regarding food, however.  I love food and there's not much I've eaten that I haven't liked!  Nom Nom Nom.

I am here to praise this amazing breakfast I had recently!  I was on a beach vacation in North Myrtle Beach, SC.  One morning we wanted to find a unique breakfast spot and decided to stop at Southern Sunrise Pancake House.  It was after "normal" breakfast hours, around 10:30 or so and the parking lot was not that packed.  Whatever.  In - we - go. 

The breakfast menu was expansive!!!  Three pages of breakfast choices, woah.  I decided on the eastern omelet:  bacon, cheddar cheese, peppers and onions.  My perfect choice for an omelet!


Boy was this thing DELICIOUS!  The grits were the perfect consistency of buttery-ness.  The omelet was the perfect consistency of the ingredients and cheese.  I'll just say I had a happy plate! 

I just noticed that Southern Sunrise Pancake House is the #16 restaurant (out of 254) in North Myrtle Beach!  We made a great choice!  : )

Please try out this restaurant if you are in the area!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment