Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Water....

This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend a beach vacation with some friends.  OHHH the beach - one of my happy places.  Seeing such a large body of water, so powerful and beautiful just makes me feel some type of way. I can feel it's energy.  Of course, I'm a water sign! ;) 

If you have not yet visited the NC Outer Banks you are really missing out.  I grew up in NC but it took me over 28 years before I finally got a chance to see this place!  What a bummer!  What's awesome about the Outer Banks is this:
  • Can you say lighthouse?
  • Not only do you have the beach, but you have the sound side too.  Perfect for sunsets!
  • Plenty of activity options such as paddle boarding, kayaking and wind surfing.
  • Nature Nature NATURE.  Due to the location and condition of these barrier islands there are tons of uninhabitable nature sections allowing you to truly see the natural beauty of this area.
  • There are tons of LARGE rental houses!.  This place must have the most houses with the largest square footage in the US, I swear!  Party of 10-20 anyone?

 
Isn't it funny how so many amazing things can be right in your backyard but can take you so long to touch them, feel them or SEE them?!



The little things always turn out to be the big things!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment